Monday, March 7, 2011

Supporter of the Day, Millie

So, a childhood friend recently told me she'd been following my blog! I am always MORE then honored to hear that someone, somewhere is finding this interesting! (Sometimes I think that it's just me..) Anyway, a recent conversation led to her posting an INCREDIBLE photo of one of the recipes she made from The Couture Cook, and I HAD to post it! 
this girl is incredible! DELICIOUS!

The recipe for these molten center chocolate cakes can be found earlier, HERE: http://thecouturecook.blogspot.com/2010/11/day-of-chocolate.html
Again, I can't thank those who have supported this blog enough. I appreciate every single one of you so much. I know some of the followers are shy and don't want to comment, or post their food attempts, but PLEASE DO! (even if it isn't a recipe on here, submit your own!) One of my favorite things in the world is community, and that is what I hope to make The Couture Cook Empire (heehee) into one day!

Peace, love, and cocoa.
-Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment