Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Some Moa (Somoa, like the girl scout cookie, get it?)

Busy day for a Tuesday!
While everyone is scrambling for dear life to stay focused for midterms, I'm following suit and pulling late night writing sessions, which probably isn't good for my sleep pattern.
Anyway, with Spring Break quickly approaching, I've been trying my best to support this blog and promote The Couture Cook's Cupcakes to raise money for my trips to Honduras (and now, El Salvador!). After working with a local Northampton Girl Scout troop (they're called daisies! and the next level is called brownies, isn't that cute?) I had a custom order come in from my girl Iris. She wanted something sweet, and chocolate, so I took an inspiration from the event: Somoa Girl Scout Cookies. And what happened? Magic Happened. Magic, I tell you.

I made a chocolate chocolate chip cupcake, with chocolate dulce de leche frosting, and topped off with toasted coconut flakes.
Single Cupcake Order =]
& the back of the card!

Enjoy the view, and order some sweets today!

Anyway, in the meantime, I would like to announce yet ANOTHER business endeavor (there are others that you will all find out about shortly! but due to a recent imitation epidemic, I will not be posting it until it is all done and finalized! However, during FINALS WEEK (at Smith College, and the Five-Colleges) I will be delivering COOKIES & MILK (when I do not have testing!) There will be Oatmeal Raisin (+Vegan Option), Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, Sugar, and Snicker doodle cookies available. There will be more information posted on here closer to the date.

Stay tuned it, because The Couture Cook has started making moves.
Chocolate. Caramel. Coconut.
-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment