Friday, June 17, 2011

Cupcake Fun

I needed to feed my insomnia; which has a huge sweet tooth. And so cupcake fun it is:
end of the world cupcake link

So a couple of current events for my readers; the M16 Al Queda hack included swapping bomb recipes with cupcake recipes! Read the article [HERE]

tumblr_lklmbhgOKL1qilk7vo1_500.jpg
these cupcakes are so beautiful because of a simple frosting swirl flower, the cupcakes have detailed rose toppers! tres chic!

tumblr_lly2tayPwk1qzc5aao1_400.jpg
Reminding me of Japan; Hello Kitty cupcakes! They look delicious!

tumblr_lm6bxpgFv01qdw1ubo1_500.jpg
My personal Favorite! Rainy-day cupcakes. they're really easy to make; the blurb on the page says:
Rainy day cupcakes! I couldn’t bake real rain into a cupcake, but some blue food coloring and sprinkles almost do the trick! To make your own, just add a couple drops of blue food coloring or food gel to 1/3 of your favorite vanilla cake batter. Scoop a tablespoon of it into the bottom of your paper lined cupcake tins to make the “puddle.” Next, add a few tablespoons of blue jimmies sprinkles to the remaining (undyed) batter to make the raindrops. Add a couple tablespoons of that to the cupcake tins. Then bake! Finish ‘em off with a “cloud” of white vanilla buttercream—suddenly your rainy, cloudy day becomes a delicious treat!
link can be found: HERE

tumblr_llvdywuPH51qktt21o1_400.jpg
*sigh* just another wedding-necessity.

5783753672_b5b75268eb.jpg
At first, I thought this couldn't be real. get a "bunch" of info on these incredible minis HERE

tumblr_llq2qlXmEs1qzc5aao1_400.jpg
..more popcorn play

4G6QiNeiJqp00ifmDYYP7nNRo1_400.jpg
I thought my mom (a manicurist) would really appreciate these! Hey.. I kinda want cupcakes on MY nails! *hint hint*

CutestFood_com_tumblr_kyb7hsegdt1qavbpmo1_400_large.png
Here is another collection of the cupcakes that started it all! Couture cupcakes never looked so good.

Any good cupcake ideas?
-B









No comments:

Post a Comment